Spa Facials Treatment
What Are Spa Facials?
Spa Facials Include:
- Acne Facial – an acne facial focuses on extractions for blocked pores. The extraction process releases the excess build-up of oil and cleans out dirt and dead skin cells that are clogging your pores. An acne facial can help reduce redness and inflammation and rebalance the skin.
- Brightening Facial– This is a customizable brightening treatment designed to deep clean, hydrate and enliven your skin. The facial increases cell renewal and improves your skin tone, clarity and health. It eliminates impurities and excess oils and exfoliates your face and leave or skin fresh and glowing.
- Anti-Aging Facial– Focuses on improving the elasticity in your skin to reduce the sign of aging. Anti-aging facials help keep your skin healthy, nourished, and replenished, which helps to reduce fine lines, creases and wrinkles.
- Glycolic Peels– Are made from a sugar cane substance called alphahydroxy acid (AHA). The peel works by lightly peeling away the most damaged layers of your skin or the outermost layers. Glycolic acid is applied to the skin for one to five minutes under the supervision of medical personnel and re rinsed off with water. Glycolic peels are gentle, and there should be no visual peeling or redness.
- Vitamin C Facial– A vitamin C facial is a way to brighten the skin and reduce wrinkles. It consists of facial cleansers, moisturizers, and a Vitamin C serum that carries infusions of essential oils, vitamin C, and other natural ingredients.