Don’t feel guilty for treating yourself for a day at the spa. Many benefits await you at a day spa in Lafayette, CA, that will rest your mind and body. At a day spa, there are a variety of services that will improve your health, boost your beauty, and pamper you through personal care treatments like hair styling, massages, facials, manicures, and pedicures, and well as taking advantage of saunas and steam rooms. Take a trip to the day spa and enjoy these benefits:
- Everything about the spa from the lighting to the treatments is designed to help you be calm, chilled out, and relaxed. After a spa treatment, you will be so relaxed and refreshed that nothing will bother you.
- Request a sugar or salt scrub. You can do your entire body or just a facial with sugar or salt scrubs. The awesome thing about a scrub? Dead skin cells will be scrubbed away into oblivion.
- Take time out for quiet reflection when you’re in the spa. In the spa are no phones, laptops, no cellphones. You can get away from the world for just a few hours. Getting away with no distractions is a rare luxury.
- Breathe easy in the spa and take advantage of a steam room or sauna, if they have one. If so, you can soothe asthma, coughs, and colds. Great for your health.
- Take advantage of a good massage at a day spa. It can take away the aches and pains from arthritis, overwork or just stress. Let your massage therapist at your day spa in Lafayette, CA, know if you have any pre-existing conditions before the massage.
- A massage at a day spa in Lafayette, CA, stimulates blood flow and boots circulation. It can help to lower your blood pressure. If you have circulation problems or high blood pressure, visit a day spa.
- Get a facial at a day spa in Lafayette, CA. Facials help refine pores, quench skin and slow the onset of wrinkles. You will look and feel amazing after your spa day. Who doesn’t love feeling glowing?
There are many other reasons to visit a day spa in Lafayette, California (besides a massage and relaxing.) You can receive a series of acne facial and an anti-aging facial that will help remove wrinkles and acne scars. Try a brightening facial that deep cleans, hydrates and enlivens the skin. If you have no serious concerns but need a little brightening, this is the perfect facial.
A day spa in Lafayette, CA, can offer you a microdermabrasion treatment which is a noninvasive skin resurfacing procedure. The treatment gently exfoliates or polishes away the top layer of dead skin cells to stimulate collagen growth, reveals healthy new skin, and diminishes fine lines, blemishes, and dull skin.
Many day spas can offer you hair styling and color consolations. Ask all the questions you have and discuss how to get a new you with a stylist at a day spa in Lafayette, CA as a part of your day spa experience.
In addition to facials, massages, hairstyles and just pure relaxing, you can get a manicure at a day spa in Lafayette, CA. A deluxe manicure will include nourishing skin soaks and fabulous hand massages that are fabulous. Along with your manicure, get a signature pedicure and your feet and toes will experience a fine grain salt polish and a foot massage that will leave your entire body feeling as if you have experienced a vacation.
Take time out to deal with the big issues in your life. All the types of things that bother you are best addressed at a day spa in Lafayette CA. You will feel much better as you detox from your day to day environment with all its harmful toxins, both physical and mental.
Best of all, spas are great places to spend quality time with friends and the people you love. Have a spa day with a best friend or family number at a day spa in Lafayette, CA, and rekindle old ties.