Enlarged Pores Contraction Treatment Treatment
Viora’s V-ST handpiece with CORE™ Technology provides an excellent source for fibroblast stimulation leading to the production of new collagen and elastane.
- Oily Skin – People who have naturally oily skin have larger pores since more oil comes through the pores.
- Age and sun damage – as skin ages, sebaceous gland, cell renewal activity, and collagen and elastin production decreases, thereby increasing the appearance of visible pores.
However, Viora’s proprietary technologies can reduce pore size and sebum production.
Viora Enlarged Pore Contraction treatment is clinically proven, safe, and comfortable, with no downtime.
Skin Health: Viora Life Tips To Enlarge Pores Contraction:
- Gently exfoliate your skin (such as Viora Pristine™) – it further activates cells, cleaning deeply into the pores and preventing large pores from being noticeable to the eye.
- Dehydrated skin must be moisturized (such as Viora Intensive Hydration™ ampoule) – moisturizing skin is essential to nourishing skin by creating a barrier between large pores and unwanted oils and debris.
- Remove cosmetics thoroughly each night. • Cleanse skin — keep pores tight by using a gentle cleanser appropriate for your skin type. • Use “professional” anti-aging skincare regimes, including masks and peels – it will help minimize pore size. • Protect your skin from sun damage – use high factor SPF cream.
- Don’t use heavy make-up – makeup can cause pores to appear enlarged, especially when it’s not properly washed off. It can also settle in and around pores to highlighting them instead of hiding them.
Technology / system used for this treatment?
V-ST – CORE™ Technology