Smooth, Oil-free Skin
Acne is the most common skin condition, and about 85% of the population between the ages 12-24 develop and suffer. Zits, blemishes, and pimples often appear on the face, back, chest, neck, and shoulders, where your skin contains a large amount of oil (sebaceous) glands, due to bacteria outbreaks called Propionibacterium acnes (P. acne). The good news: Viora treatments can safely and effectively treat the acne condition with minimum discomfort and maximum results for smooth, oil-free skin.
SKIN HEALTH: VIORA LIFE TIPS FOR CLEAR SKIN:
- Wash face before bed – sleeping in makeup is bad for your skin
- Clear skin is within reach – practice good skincare
- Be gentle with your skin – choose products wisely
- Avoid high glycemic foods – choose the right diet
- Use a high factor sunscreen – The sun Is dangerous as UV exposure ages skin
- Manage hair growth – shaving, plucking and pulling can contribute to acne
- Avoid touching your face – hands harbor dirt and oil
- Practice good makeup hygiene – clean your makeup tools
TECHNOLOGY / SYSTEMS USED FOR THIS TREATMENT?
V-IPL HP (available on V20 and V30) with a 415 cut-off filter.